BY USING THIS WEBSITE, (“AGENT MARKETING ESSENTIALS LLC”) AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES (COLLECTIVELY, “COMPANY” OR “WE” OR “US” OR “OUR”), YOU AGREE TO THE ARBITRATION OF ANY CLAIM RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. YOU ARE GIVING UP IMPORTANT RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OR ANY REVIEWS, YOU MUST STOP USING THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this site without prior notice. All the memberships fees are non refundable and no claim shall be made in any case regarding whatsoever the issue. We will not assume any responsibility if, for any reason, the website is not available at any time or for any period. We may restrict access to some or all of the website from time to time. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or interrupt your access to this website at any time and without prior notice.
All text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, videos, software, downloads, and any other content on this website is the property of www.agentmarketingessentials.com and is subject to various United States and international copyright laws. Here copyrights, trademarks or trade dress may not be used without our written permission. Such elements include our name and logos and other graphics, headings, button icons, hyphens, service, and programs. Your use of the material found on this website is limited to the electronic copying or printing of pages from the site for personal, non-commercial reasons.
BLOGS & COMMENTS
“AGENT MARKETING ESSENTIALS LLC”, may offer blogs as a means of informing you about what is happening with our products and for you to share feedback with us and other users. We do not screen comments before they are published, therefore we are not responsible for their content; however, we will edit or remove material when we deem it necessary and we have been notified that it is inappropriate or illegal content.
Agent Marketing Essentials LLC bills you through an online billing account for purchases of products and/or services. You agree to pay Company all charges at the prices then in effect for the products you or other persons using your billing account may purchase, and you authorize Company to charge your chosen payment provider for any such purchases. You agree to make payment using that selected payment method. If you have ordered a product or service that is subject to recurring charges then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis, without requiring your prior approval from you for each recurring charge until such time as you cancel the applicable product or service. Company reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. Sales tax will be added to the sales price of purchases as deemed required by Company. Company may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
1. Cancellation Policy. You may cancel your Agent Marketing Essentials LLC Subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Agent Marketing Essentials LLC service through the end of your Subscription Term. You will not receive a notice from us about the automatic renewal date of your Subscription term. Cancellation requests received after business hours, will be processed the following business day. We will continue to bill your Payment Method until you cancel provided that all outstanding Subscription fees have been paid in full. If there are any outstanding Subscription fees at the time you cancel, then we will continue to bill your payment method for such fees.
How to Cancel: For members who paid via credit card, click the “My Account” link at the top of agentmarketingessentials.com once you login, then click Subscriptions, and you can manage your account from there. Or, we can manually cancel your subscription if you email us using our contact form.
2. Monthly Subscriptions. Agent Marketing Essentials LLC Monthly Subscription is for 30 days from the date of sign-up (“Monthly Term”). Upon the expiration of each monthly term, the monthly Subscription shall automatically renew for successive monthly periods (“Monthly Renewal Term”) unless you cancel your Subscription or we are required to terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time), to use the Agent Marketing Essentials LLC service. We will bill each monthly Subscription fee to your Payment Method at the beginning of each Monthly Renewal Term with the first Subscription fee payment occurring upon the date of sign-up. To avoid a charge to your Payment Method for a Monthly Renewal Term, you must cancel your Subscription before the renewal date of the Subscription.
3. Quarterly, Semi-Annual or Annual Subscriptions. Your Agent Marketing Essentials LLC Quarterly, Semi-Annual or Annual Subscription is for either three (3) months, six (6) months or one (1) year from the date of sign-up (“Semi Annual” or “Annual Term”). Upon the expiration of each Semi-Annual or Annual Term, the Subscription shall automatically renew for successive Quarterly, Semi-Annual or Annual Terms (“Annual Renewal Term”) unless you cancel your Subscription or we are required to terminate it prior to the renewal date. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time) to use the Agent Marketing Essentials LLC. We will bill each Quarterly, Semi- Annual or Annual Subscription fee to your Payment Method at the beginning of each Quarterly, Semi-Annual or Annual Renewal Term with the first Subscription fee payment occurring at sign-up. To avoid a charge to your Payment Method for a Quarterly, Semi-Annual or Annual Renewal Term, you must cancel your Subscription before the renewal date of the Subscription.
You may not receive a notice from us that your subscription is up for renewal prior to your renewal date. It is your responsibility to cancel your Subscription before your renewal if you wish to cancel. Please refer to Cancellation section below for instructions. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly, quarterly, multi-month or annual basis per the terms of your current subscription for your Subscription fee until you cancel.
4. Recurring Billing. By starting your Agent Marketing Essentials LLC. Subscription and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you the Subscription fee at the current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Agent Marketing Essentials LLC service to your Payment Method. Subscription Fees are fully earned upon payment.
5. Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust our Monthly, Semi-Annual or Annual Subscription Fee in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion that shall be communicated to you before the next Monthly, Semi-Annual or Annual Renewal Term and shall take effect during such subsequent term.
6. Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the “My Account” link once logged in. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see Cancellation below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
7. Refund Policy. SUBSCRIPTION FEE PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following a cancellation of a Monthly, Semi-Annual or Annual Subscription, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your Subscription term.
Language that may be considered offensive, libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, infringing, intimidating, threatening, execrable, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or sexually, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive Personal information, such as an email address, instant messaging username, or phone number. Advertising or commercial content that requests products or services. Junk mail, chain mail, and spam. Impersonation (be yourself). False, misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent or misleading content.
“AGENT MARKETING ESSENTIALS LLC”, tries to be as precise as possible. However, while our priority is to provide you with complete, up-to-date and accurate information, our website may contain content that is subject to human or technological error (for example, typographical errors, mistakes, omissions, etc.). This content may include information related to prices, descriptions and availability, as well as material that is incomplete or out of date. www.agentmarketingessentials.com does not guarantee that information, descriptions and other content are accurate, complete, reliable, up-to-date and free of errors.
Access to this website and its contents may be suspended temporarily and without prior notice in the event of system failure, repairs or necessary maintenance, or for reasons beyond our control. We have tried our best to display the information and membership plans as accurately as possible. However, there are certain chances that you have slow internet and site not fully loaded. We might not be liable for any inconvenience cause by your internet service provider.
To the extent permitted by law, “AGENT MARKETING ESSENTIALS LLC”, makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this website, its content or the information available through it; they are provided “as is” with all their faults. To the extent permitted by law, we and our directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors, and assignees of each, shall not be liable for damages arising out of or related to the use of this website or any other site linked to the same. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, together with damages to profits, business interruption or loss of data or information.
WE WILL DO ALL WE CAN TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE REGARDING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE RELATED, IN ANY FORM, TO YOUR VISIT TO OUR WEBSITE OR TO THE PRODUCTS/MEMBERSHIP PURCHASED THEREIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DISPUTES RELATED TO PRIVACY, SHOULD BE SUBMITTED FOR CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION AT THE CENTERS OF CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION. SPECIFIED BELOW. BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU ARE WAIVING IMPORTANT RIGHTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY AND THE RIGHT TO TAKE ACTION IN A COURT OF JUSTICE OR EQUITY.