Our Vidyard Review Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4.2 out of 5)
Are you looking to increase your conversion rate and boost your sales? Try video marketing with Vidyard! Learn more in our Vidyard review.
What is Vidyard?
Vidyard is a video marketing platform with a wide range of capabilities and customization.
Subscribing to this platform allows you to create your own videos from a variety of responsive templates, as well as edit them from your browser.
This platform has a high-quality product that can benefit anyone from a low-budget video marketing campaign to an intense corporate presentation.
With in-depth integration with other business tools, this platform allows companies to upload many files from different sources and edit them and share them on their website or embed the videos onto other sites.
You can also add titles, call to action, annotations, and even live streaming to personalize your videos.
Vidyard Features Overview
1. Simple Recording: Using Vidyard, you can easily record videos with a simple browser extension! Just click the record button, and it will automatically save the video in your account.
Vidyard also offers a desktop app for recording as well as with your IOS or android device.
2. Branded Player Page: The Vidyard video player also lets you create a branded video player page. This is a great way to add a professional look & feel to your video player.
3. Call-to-Actions: These are a great way to add a sense of urgency to a video.
They make it so easy to take a frame out of the video and display contact information.
4. Analytics: Vidyard also has video analytics, which are a great way to collect data on how many people watched a video and how long they were.
5. Events: The events allow you to add more content to your videos, such as forms, links, and pop-outs. They help you engage more with the viewer and get them to contact you.
6. Vidyard Video Sharing is Easy: Creating an embed code for sharing and embedding is very simple with the help of Vidyard.
It saves time and helps troubleshoot issues that clients might have. It also allows sharing video insights across organizations.
7. Dynamic Fields: Creating videos with dynamic fields is a great tool for inserting a person’s name or SL booking in the videos.
With these special features, Vidyard is a top software in the video marketing industry.
How Much Does Vidyard Cost?
- The cost for the Vidyard Pro Plan is $15 per month.
- The cost for the Vidyard Teams Plan is $300 per month.
- The cost for the Vidyard Business Plan is $1,250 per month.
Vidyard also offers a free Lite account options. We’ll review these different Vidyard plans below…
Ready to get started with a paid or free Vidyard account? Visit VidYard
Vidyard Plan Options Review
Vidyard currently offers four different package options.
1. The Vidyard Free Plan
If you’re new to video production or want to try out a marketing product, the free version of Vidyard is a great place to start out!
Users can easily create and publish their videos to various social media platforms with unlimited video creation.
This feature also allows users to share links and post their creations to multiple websites.
This is great for people just starting, but it may not be for you if you want to customize settings yourself.
You will still be notified when someone views your video, but not with advanced analytics or integration.
Because this tier does not allow anyone to customize features and does not include their branding, it is not a good fit for anyone who wants to customize their experience from website hosting.
2. The Vidyard Pro Plan
If you are a one-person team that wants to expand the features of the free version while still keeping the same basic functionality, then the Pro plan is for you. It is a monthly plan that fits a single user.
The Pro tier gives users the ability to customize the platform’s branding. It includes a sharing page CTA.
This tier also includes video insights that allow you to see how long someone has watched your video and what they’ve watched. However, it does not provide advanced reporting features.
This option is not a good choice if you have multiple users and want to integrate your CRM.
The Vidyard pricing for the Pro Plan is $15 per month.
3. The Vidyard Teams Plan
This tier is for companies with 3 or more users. It is a good fit for teams that are looking to have a few seats on the platform.
Teams are designed with multiple users so that they can create a better in-platform organization.
Access to the Analytics Dashboard is also opened up. However, the ability to create custom in-video CTAs is not included in this tier.
This plan is ideal for small teams with various users looking to understand their customers’ viewing habits to improve their website’s efficiency.
Also, if you’re looking for a way to integrate Vidyard with your existing CRM, then this section is for you.
The Vidyard pricing for the Teams Plan is $300 per month.
4. The Vidyard Business Plan
The final tier of Vidyard is called business. It includes all of the features and integrations that are included in the platform.
One of the most notable features differentiating the team plan from the business plan is the ability to integrate with their CRM.
As you begin to implement more video production tools and integrate them into one place, it is important to learn how to monitor and report on your efforts.
This product is a good fit for companies already using another platform or planning to implement a new strategy.
This tier is for companies that are all in with the video and would benefit from having a larger team and are comfortable using it everywhere.
The Vidyard pricing for the Business Plan is $1250 per month.
Custom plans can also be created to suit your business needs.
Ready to get started get started? Visit VidYard
In the Integrations section of your Vidyard account, you can choose from various third-party apps. This will allow you to understand better how people are interacting with your brand as well as many other benefits.
What are the VidYard Analytics Integrations?
- Google Analytics
- Import data into Excel
- Google sheets.
What CRM’s Does VidYard Integrate With?
- Salesforce (community, sales, & service clouds plus high velocity sales)
- Intercom CRM
- Outreach CRM
These integrations will allow you to sync your data between the two tools.
This will help you easily keep up with changes in your customer’s behaviors and see all of their contact details and history.
In addition to the native integrations, Vidyard provides an API that other apps can use.
What Email Marketing Services Does VidYard Integrate With?
Vidyard offers a native integration that will allow your data to sync between the two platforms. This will, in turn, create a link between your Vidyard videos and email lists.
You can then easily transfer contacts that are part of your list into your social media account. That way, you can start building an audience that you can engage with through social media or other mediums.
VidYard also Integrates with the Following Popular Services:
- LinkedIn and 366
- Google Drive
*Please note that this is not a complete list of every Vidyard integration. There are several more but we wanted to highlight some of the most popular integrations.
Here are Some Additional Vidyard Benefits and Integrations:
1. Content: The integration with a content browsing platform allows you to embed any video into your Vidyard video player.
You can browse for relevant videos to share with your audience, or you can upload videos.
You can also include a link back to the original video and comment on the initial comments.
2. Forms: From surveys and contact forms to business applications, you can now easily collect users’ information.
They can be customized for your needs, and then you can easily view, analyze and share them once submissions are in.
3. File Storage: In addition to a web-based application operating on client-supported operating systems and mobile browsers, the software provides specialized built-in collaboration features for the desktop set of free applications.
4. Video Integration: HTTP requests or RTMP connections from players such as Flash or HTML5 based players. It uses HTTP streaming to allow clients to pull the video from the server when they need it.
5. MAP Integration: It offers satellite imagery, street maps, 360° panoramic views of streets, real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle, or public transportation.
6. Add Advertising to Your Videos: Vidyard lets you deliver video ads to your viewers in an innovative way. The technology behind the Vidyard platform allows you to place advertising directly in the player of your Vidyard videos.
7. Sales: It allows you to stay in touch with your contacts after they have watched your video. You can send emails, tweets, or posts on social media to them directly.
8. Social Media Integration: Vidyard Social allows you to share your videos across several different social networks at once.
9. Presentations: Uniting video with presentations provides greater engagement for viewers. It means you can create an interactive presentation that covers the key points of your video.
How to Use Vidyard Effectively
Vidyard has been helping businesses increase engagement and create a seamless on-demand video experience for over ten years.
Their video marketing product achieves tremendous results across various industries.
Vidyard helps many companies succeed with their video marketing strategy with real estate companies, utility companies, insurance companies, media streaming services and many more.
There’s no way to know exactly how much traffic these companies get from their videos, but they are assumed to help each one grow their audience by between 10% to 20%.
Whatever your business type, Vidyard can help you boost your sales.
How Can Real Estate Agents Can Use Vidyard?
The real estate industry can most definitely benefit from using Vidyard services. It offers a much more effective means of communicating with buyers and seller clients.
As a real estate agent you should be staying in touch with not only your current clients but also your past clients.
Old-school agents might send a boring text based email to keep in touch. Rockstar real estate agents use video to stay in touch and say hello. You’ll be amazed at the results.
Your email opens rates will be much higher and it’s so much more personable. Send a video and make your clients smile.
A realtor or a broker might also sometimes use video to communicate with clients on properties they are looking to sell or help them find.
They accomplish this by taking pictures of the property using their phone or camera and then recording short videos while walking through the property, showing everything it offers.
This way, they can showcase the property in real-time while also providing on-demand content for their clients.
Vidyard’s software allows them to have more control over what they are sending out. As a result, they can provide their clients with high-quality content optimized for their clients’ devices.
Best Vidyard Alternatives
Each of these are also good video marketing options and each have their own strong points.
You can also read more about Dubb Video in our best video email marketing platforms article.
The good news is that you can try all of these video marketing services for free!
VidYard Review – Final Thoughts
If you are a business of any type, chances are that using video email marketing can help your business. Does your business want to:
- Get More Opens on Your Emails
- Get More Responses to Your Emails
- Significantly Increase Engagement
- Build Trust With Your Audience
- Increase Your Conversion Rate and Boost Sales
Vidyard will help.