Read our Liondesk reviews and see why so many real estate agents are turning to the Liondesk CRM.
Liondesk is an all-in-one customer relationship management (CRM) solution that helps businesses manage their leads, contacts, and customers.
LionDesk is the perfect real estate CRM to help your business grow by providing a single place where you can track everything about your customers.
You can even use LionDesk to mechanize some of your marketing efforts, so you don’t have to spend as much time on them yourself.
The Liondesk CRM has many features that make it easy for users to get started with their accounts right away.
For example, pre-built templates are available in the Liondesk system that allows users to create campaigns quickly without having any technical knowledge or experience.
In addition, LionDesk also offers 24/7 support via phone and email, so if you ever need assistance with anything while using this product, then someone will be there for you immediately.
If you want a way to streamline your marketing efforts and save yourself from hours upon hours of work each week, then Liondesk might be what you need.
You can try out a free account of the Liondesk CRM before making any final decisions about whether or not you want a different real estate CRM instead.
Liondesk Real Estate CRM Introduction
Liondesk is a landing page and lead generation website builder that is easy to use, affordable, has a mobile-friendly design, responsive customer support team, and many useful features.
The Liondesk CRM software was developed in 2013 by two entrepreneurs, Dimitris Andreadis and Nikos Zervas, to help small businesses create professional landing pages without any coding experience.
Their real estate CRM software has successfully helped many businesses to drive more traffic, leads, and sales through their websites.
The Liondesk primary account has many valuable features, including a drag and drop editor, unlimited landing pages, email marketing integration with MailChimp & ActiveCampaign, and Google Analytics to track website traffic.
The Liondesk Pro CRM version of the platform includes a Facebook lookalike audience targeting feature where you can target your ads towards people who have visited similar pages other than just specifying the location or age group.
The Pro version of LionDesk also allows importing custom fonts directly from the Google Fonts library, which is an advantage over its competitors that do not support this functionality for free users.
Liondesk overall positive reviews are mainly because it offers a very affordable price range starting at $19 per month without any contract locking in customers for long durations, unlike some other services available on the internet today.
There are many reviews of the Liondesk CRM software online and most are positive.
Users like LionDesk’s easy-to-use interface, affordable pricing, and responsive customer service.
One Liondesk customer said, “Overall, I’m thrilled with LionDesk. It’s been a great help in generating leads for my business.“
The following are some of the positive reviews about Liondesk:
“I was looking for a website building solution that is affordable and easy to use. Liondesk met my requirements; they are very professional in the way they conduct business.“
“I’m on a small budget and needed something fast, easy to use, and affordable. Liondesk was the perfect solution for me. Highly recommended.“
“I had a great experience with Liondesk. Their support team was quick to reply and helped me build my first landing page in no time at all.“
This, however, does not mean that there are no negative Liondesk reviews.
The following are a couple of negative reviews about Liondesk that can be found online:
“The templates are very outdated…“
“I had some problems with importing my fonts. In addition, the customer service was unresponsive.“
From our experience, the LionDesk client support team is top-notch. If you’re worried you can try their CRM for free and decide for yourself. Impressed with the positive Liondesk Reviews? Visit the Liondesk CRM website.
Liondesk CRM Customer Service
With the advancement in technology, customers do not have the patience to wait in a long queue for their issues to be answered.
For this reason, prompt response to customer queries is essential in having repeat customers, improving the business’s reputation, and even gaining a competitive advantage over others.
In addition, it also helps in enhancing the morale of workers, thus making an organization more productive.
We think one of the advantages of using Liondesk is its customer service.
The Liondesk support team is available 24/7 through live chat, email, and phone calls to help customers with any problems they encounter during their time using Liondesk.
The following are things that set Liondesks’ customer service apart from the rest of the competition:
- Live chat support is available 24/7.
- The staff are very knowledgeable and seem to know their way around software pretty well.
- They reply quickly to customers’ emails.
You can anticipate a LionDesk reply in under 12 hours most of the time, which is one of its most significant features when compared with other website builders that still believe email ticket systems are adequate despite not providing quick answers as many people require daily or whenever they contact customer care teams who do not have live chat functionality.
If you’re looking for a real estate CRM that provides a fast, reliable, affordable solution, the Liondesk CRM might be the one you should consider.
Liondesk Also Holds Live How-To-Videos Each Week. Here is a sample:
Liondesk CRM Features Review
Liondesk has a lot of features that include:
1. Drag and Drop Editor – refers to the ease of use where users can quickly move and drop different elements on the page such as text, images, and videos.
The Liondesk Drag and Drop Editor has the following features:
- Unlimited pages and products to add.
- Custom homepage design where you can choose from a variety of layouts such as parallax, and full-width drag and drop page builder. This has over 100+ elements to help users create beautiful landing pages in no time while still maintaining high conversion rates.
- You don’t need any HTML or CSS knowledge whatsoever when using this platform because it does everything for you automatically without requiring developers’ assistance.
2. Liondesk Landing Pages – refers to the ability to design and create marketing-specific pages to boost conversions for whichever product or service you are offering.
The Liondesk Landing Pages has the following features:
- It has an advanced page builder with over 100+ elements to choose from.
- Unlimited landing pages and forms you can create to increase conversions for your business
There are no additional monthly fees, pay-per-view options, or contracts, which is a plus compared with other website builders.
In contrast, LionDesk CRM offers more functionality for less money, starting at only $21/mo, which is pretty affordable by any standards if you consider what’s being offered compared with the competition.
3. Liondesk A/B Testing – This is another feature of Liondesk that allows you to test different versions of your landing pages to see which one works best for your business.
Liondesk A/B testing has the following benefits:
- It allows you to improve your landing pages and increase conversions.
- Allows for a better understanding of how different visitors interact with the website so that you can make adjustments where needed.
The A/B testing tool also helps users understand their audience by testing multiple variations to see which one gets the best results.
By using A/B testing, it is much easier for marketers to reach out to more people and increase conversion rates faster because it allows entrepreneurs to find out what works and discover what doesn’t work too.
In other words, this feature alone could help businesses save thousands of dollars each year if they utilize tools like A/B testing properly when creating new marketing or web pages.
4. Liondesk CRM Drip Campaign Feature
Another feature that makes LionDesk stand out from its competitors is creating drip campaigns.
Drip Campaigns refers to the process of sending pre-written emails automatically by using a scheduling system to follow up with leads who have subscribed for your service.
Liondesk Drip campaigns are beneficial because you can automate this task, so there’s no need for hiring additional staff or developers, which could result in increased costs.
Liondesk drip campaigns have the following features:
- Create drip campaigns in minutes without any prior coding experience needed
- Automated email sequences triggered by specific actions taken on your website
For example, when someone signs up for a free trial or downloads a white paper.
- Pre-written email templates to choose from so you don’t have to start from scratch and waste valuable time
The drip campaign has the following benefits for realtors, marketers, and any other business owner looking to automate their marketing efforts:
- It is a cost-effective way of reaching out to potential customers without having to break the bank or hire additional staff.
- The unsubscribe feature allows users to see who has unsubscribed from your list, so you can remove them if need be.
It ensures maximum deliverability rates critical for email campaigns because there’s nothing worse than sending an email campaign only for it not being appropriately delivered hence lost opportunities, and time wasted.
Instead of spending countless hours creating drip campaigns manually, LionDesk does all this automatically with no developers required at speeds never before seen in the industry, making this software highly efficient and affordable by providing powerful features at unbeatable prices.
5. Liondesk Customizable Templates – This refers to the ability to pick and choose from different pre-written email templates that are ready for use.
It means you don’t have to spend time designing your template, which could save hours each week.
Liondesk Customizable templates have the following benefits:
- They allow you to create a unique experience for every subscriber.
- Helps in developing better customer relationships.
This is because subscribers feel appreciated and valued when they see that you’ve taken the time to customize their email experience.
It is an easy way to show your customers that you care about them and their needs, which can go a long way in terms of building trust over time
6. Real Estate Website Widgets and Tools. This refers to the ability to create online forms that are fully customizable. For example, you can choose how many fields they contain and what information is required from the user for them to complete the form.
Website widgets have the following benefits to real estate agents:
- They help capture more leads by allowing agents to easily create custom forms that can be embedded on their website
The information captured through the form can be automatically added to your CRM, saving time and energy.
- It helps build trust with potential customers
This is because it shows that you’re willing to go the extra mile for them to get in touch with you. It could potentially mean more business down the line.
7. Liondesk Lead Capture Forms – These are online forms that allow customers to request more information about your products or services.
It can be anything from a free quote or a product demo.
The purpose of lead capture forms is to help you generate leads that can be added to your CRM for later follow-up via email campaigns.
Liondesk Lead capture form benefits:
It allows potential customers to provide their contact details for you to get in touch with them at any point, either over the phone or through email correspondence.
Customers don’t have to spend countless hours searching online only to find outdated information if it’s not available on your website anymore.
In addition, you won’t lose out because there are no cold calls involved, and all conversations take place under controlled circumstances where you can ask for the business.
8. Liondesk CRM Integrations – This refers to the ability to connect your marketing automation software to various CRMs.
For example, if you are using LionDesk, it would be beneficial for you to have access to Salesforce as these two systems work hand in hand, to illustrate that all your contacts will automatically appear on both platforms.
Therefore, there is no need for duplication, which ensures maximum efficiency and reduces the risk of human error at the same time.
The Liondesk CRM integrations benefit real estate agents by:
Allowing agents to keep track of all their leads in one place without having to worry about data entry or manually transferring information over from one system to another.
Besides, the CRM also allows for a more streamlined and efficient workflow as you’re able to manage your entire sales pipeline from start to finish within the same software.
Lastly, you can access real-time reports which give you an overview of how your marketing campaigns are performing, helping you to make necessary changes/adjustments along the way.
9. Liondesk Local Listings – This refers to the ability to post listings across various online portals/websites all in one place.
For example, you can pick whether or not your property will appear on popular real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia.
You also can add a link where people can access more information about your listing, which could potentially help you generate new leads.
Liondesk Local listings benefits:
It is an easy way for agents to attract potential customers by giving them as much exposure as possible.
In addition, it helps agents save time because they can manage their entire pipeline from start to finish within LionDesk, meaning that there’s no need for uploading documents onto different platforms manually anymore.
This saves both money and energy at the same time.
Furthermore, it helps agents stay up to date with all the changes in their market as it allows them to track everything that’s going on within a specific area.
This enables you to make necessary decisions based on factual information rather than having anything else clouding your judgment.
10. Liondesk Google Analytics Integration – This refers to the ability to track and monitor how your online marketing campaigns are performing.
You can select from a wide range of different reports, which will then allow you to make the necessary changes/adjustments along the way for you to achieve maximum efficiency.
Google analytics benefits:
It gives agents access to detailed insights about their target audience.
They can better cater to them as opposed to trying out various strategies that could potentially be ineffective.
It ultimately ensures more sales conversions over time.
Besides, you have complete control over what’s going on with all aspects of your campaign because it allows you to stay updated at all times, that is, there won’t be any surprises when things don’t go according to plan.
For example, by tracking software usage, you can see which pages are being visited the most on your website–this could indicate that you should focus more of your attention on those particular pages
Lastly, with Google Analytics, you’re able to track how much money you’re spending on each marketing campaign and get insights about what type of return on investment (ROI) you’re getting in return.
It then allows you to better understand where they should be allocating their budget to achieve maximum results.
11. Liondesk Translation Services – This refers to the ability to be able to convert entire documents into foreign languages.
For example, you can have your real estate listings translated over onto other websites, potentially captivating more customers from different parts worldwide.
Translation Services enables you to target potential buyers who speak a language they are fluent in rather than having their website or advertisement only available in English.
Having a wide range of translations available means there is a broader market and, therefore, an increased chance of finding new clients/customers.
12. Liondesk Search Engine Optimization – This refers to the ability to have your website reach the top positions on Google’s search engine results page, which in turn would give you more exposure overall.
For example, when someone searches for real estate listings within a particular area- having an optimized site will appear higher up on the list of results which gives you a greater chance of being noticed.
It then helps you save time by not having to continue doing things manually because they can easily manage their entire campaign from start to finish across one platform rather than juggling between multiple different places/websites.
In addition, it saves money and energy and ensures increased sales conversions over time.
The benefits of using the Liondesk SEO feature include:
It provides agents with the ability to track not only their campaign’s progress but also gets insights about who they’re targeting and how effective it is.
You have access to a wide range of free tools that allow you to generate reports on anything from your website traffic to keyword rankings, allowing you to focus more attention on areas where needed.
It enables agents with the ability to track how much money they are spending on each marketing campaign and get insights about what type of return on investment (ROI) they’re getting from it.
Additionally, SEO can help improve all aspects of your marketing campaign, including social media promotion and email marketing.
Having a more expansive reach ensures that your brand is more visible to the public, which in turn makes you become better recognized overall.
Lastly, having an SEO strategy allows agents to be at the forefront of their industry because they can increase sales conversions by providing helpful information over time about what’s new and popular within real estate listings.
How Much Does Liondesk Cost?
Liondesk Real Estate CRM plans start at just $21 a month if prepaid annually or at a month-to-month price of $25.
Liondesk’s pricing is on the lower end of the spectrum for a real estate CRM with so many features.
The price goes up as you add more people to your account, or want a few additional features
The Liondesk Website
The company’s site is straightforward, with lots of exciting information about their product.
The LionDesk videos are helpful and show how their CRM works.
They also have FAQs that answer common questions customers might have before they purchase the service or sign up for a free trial account on LionDesk Review.
LionDesk offers many support options, including live chat and phone calls.
As a result, due to the straightforwardness of the website you can quickly navigate it with little difficulty.
What Are Some Liondesk Alternatives?
There are various alternatives to the Liondesk CRM. Some of these Liondesk alternatives are listed below:
- Chime CRM – Chime CRM is one of the fast-growing real estate CRMs on the market and for good reason. You can read our Chime CRM Review or visit and try the Chime Real Estate CRM here.
- Pipedrive CRM – Pipedrive is easy-to-use and is a highly rated CRM tool. You can get more qualified leads and grow your business using this popular CRM. If you are interested in this Liondesk Alternative, you can read our Pipedrive CRM review or visit the Pipedrive website.
- Monday CRM – Monday software offers sales pipelines, real estate client onboarding, clients’ projects, marketing, and a lot more! We have a Monday CRM review or you can visit the Monday software website.
- Streak CRM – a feature-packed CRM that works with Gmail. You can read more about the Streak CRM for Gmail on our blog.
- RealtyNA – You can take a look at our RealtyNA Review for more info. They are not going to be the best CRM solution but have some nice IDX options. Visit RealtyNA.
- Showcase IDX – This best WordPress IDX solution in our opinion. Read our Showcase IDX Review or you can visit Showcase IDX.
When considering Liondesk alternatives, it’s essential to think about your specific needs and how each option measures up.
For example, do you need deep integrations with other programs? Is price an issue?
Or maybe you want something simple to use without too many bells and whistles?
The main idea is that there are plenty of great options available, so take your time considering your options.
The critical differences between Liondesk and its competitors include:
- Liondesk’s pricing is significantly cheaper than most competitors for similar features.
- The wide range of advanced analytics and reporting options Liondesk offers are not found on other platforms.
- Liondesk’s easy-to-use interface makes it simple for anyone to get started creating their campaigns without needing any design or coding experience.
If you’re looking for an all-inclusive real estate CRM with many bells and whistles, then Liondesk is likely your best bet.
However, if you only need an IDX website, some of its competitors may be more affordable options.
So, in the end, it depends on what your business needs and how much you’re willing to spend each month.
Any customer interested in using Liondesk should review their competitor’s pricing plans, features list, and which ones are important for their business to decide if it is a better fit than other options on the market.
Pros and Cons of Using Liondesk
The following are pros of using Liondesk as a real estate agent:
- The system is web-based and mobile responsive.
- It’s easy to use for agents, staff, or clients who are not tech-savvy.
- Realtors can access the platform from any device connected to the internet.
- The software integrates with other real estate applications.
- Liondesk offers drip email campaigns, which can help nurture leads.
- There is a built-in CRM for managing clients and prospects
However, there are also some downsides to using the Liondesk system:
- First, it can be expensive for businesses that only need to use the software sporadically.
- Liondesk’s features list may be overwhelming for businesses just starting with a real estate CRM.
- It’s not as custom-built as some of the other options on the market.
Overall, Liondesk is a good option for REALTORS who want an easy-to-use platform that integrates well with other tools.
Why Choose the Liondesk CRM?
Liondesk is an excellent tool for businesses of all sizes.
It offers a wide range of features, and its pricing is very affordable.
In addition, Liondesk’s customer service is excellent, and the company has a solid commitment to quality.
Overall, Liondesk is an outstanding choice for businesses that want to improve their marketing efforts.
In addition, Liondesk reviews are overwhelmingly positive, with users praising the software’s ease of use and powerful features.
The company has also featured several online publications, such as CNET and PC Magazine.
Liondesk Review – Final Thoughts
Real estate agents and agents that work with other industries can use Liondesk to increase their productivity and overall efficiency.
While there are a lot of features included in the software, you do not need all of them to get your job done.
Sometimes when it comes to choosing the right CRM tools for business, you can be faced with several challenges.
However, with proper guidance, you’ll be able to settle on the right one.
Liondesk is an affordable solution for any budget plan, many users choose this option when they want more than just email marketing service and social media management tools included.
With its intuitive design and drag-and-drop capability, there isn’t much left out from such an impressive platform as LionDesk.